Educated in South Jersey and having a combined 50 years of legal experience, Trimble & Armano brings expertise, tenacity, and responsiveness to clients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
They are fighters — for you and for justice.
Trimble & Armano’s reputation for being active, dedicated champions on behalf of clients is well earned and widely recognized. John Trimble’s certification by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney is testament to this.
Less than 2% of all attorneys are certified civil trial attorneys. Certified civil trial attorneys are those recognized by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, acting through the Board on Attorney Certification, as demonstrating sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge, and skill in civil law, having passed a rigorous examination, and having been recognized by their peers as possessing sufficient skills and reputation in civil law.
An attorney must meet the following requirements to become certified:
- has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for at least five years;
- has taken a specific number of continuing legal education courses in the three years prior to filing an application;
- demonstrated substantial involvement in preparation of litigated matters;
- demonstrated an unblemished reputation by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who will attest to the applicant’s character and ability; and
- passed a written examination covering various aspects of practice in the designated specialty.
What is a Super Lawyer?
Super Lawyers are outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only 5% of the total lawyers in a state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers lists, which are published as special supplements in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country.